Electronic Parts Catalog Facts
Implementing a well designed electronic parts catalog results in:
- dealers and customers easily identifying replacement parts 24 hours a day.
- a higher level of customer service for your dealers and customers.
- fewer phone calls and a significant decrease in customer service related costs.
- shorter equipment "down time" for the product user.
Providing an eCommerce solution at the time of OEM replacement parts identification results in:
- a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- captured sales opportunities and an increase in after market part sales.
- the OEM capturing a larger percentage of after market part sales.
- the perception that the OEM is easy to do business with.
- a higher likelihood of repeat whole goods business because customers can easily buy parts.
Parts Portal Facts
Parts Portal SaaS is a full featured electronic parts catalogs that:
- is designed to implement quickly.
- can be branded using your logo, color, style and images.
- is built on a solid content management system that allows you to create custom pages.
- supports all common desktop and mobile browsers.
- integrates with your business system for order insert, parts pricing and parts availability.*
- integrates with most common payment gateways.*
- supports full search engine indexing.
- supports protected and public content.
- can be used for both retail and dealer network sales.
- allows you to manage user accounts and order data.
- can provide statistics data to Google Analytics.
- will have a positive impact on your business.
- comes with training and support.
Live Sample Sites
- Links to fully functional live PG&A electronic parts catalogs built using Parts Portal SaaS are available by clicking on the "Sample Sites" menu option or by clicking here. Please keep in mind that this points to live sites and if you place an order for parts; they will be shipped to you and payment will be collected.
*additional one time setup fees may apply.